At The Tavern, a few things that we pride ourselves on include:
- Serving Libertyville and the northern suburban region for over twenty-three years, our staff has an average tenure of over fifteen years.
- USDA Prime Steaks
- Well-Chosen USDA Choice Steaks
- Japanese Wagyu Beef
- Uruguayan Organically-raised Beef
- Free-Range Organically-raised Chicken
- Deep, Cold Water Rock Lobster Tails
- Maine Diver-Caught Sea Scallops
- Day-Boat Narraganset Calamari
- Shetland Island Smoked Salmon
- Live Maryland Soft Shell Crabs
- Alaskan King Salmon
- Wild Chanterelles and Morels
- Local Farmer-grown produce
- Over 20 varieties of heirloom Tomatoes
- East and West Coast Oysters
- Wild Chanterelles and Morels from Oregon and Washington State
Award-Winning Wine List
- The Tavern was honored by the Wine Spectator, and given their award: "Best of the Award of Excellence"
- And the Wine Enthusiast magazine award: "Award of Unique Distinction"